Monday 16 September 2013

Inspirational Words For a Cold Monday Morning


I don't know about you, but I spent pretty much the entire weekend shivering into my winter coat and fluffiest blankets. Yesterday, the heating even came on.

It seems that the summer heatwave is but a distant memory, with the cold nights slowly drawing in, and the wind already whipping up a frosty chill.

Although I love the Autumn (hello new hat, coat, boots and wooly jumpers! Hello scrunchy leaves and steaming hot chocolates), getting up to go to work on a Monday morning isn't the easiest when the dark is lingering outside.

So, to make your day seem a little brighter, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite inspirational words and phrases to cheer up your Monday morning.

All discovered on Pinterest, these wise words really made Teresa and I smile.

Enjoy,

Sam x

P.S Can we pass some kind of law to make cold Mondays a duvet day?


Be So Good They Can't Ignore You
Source
Be In Love With Your Life
Inspirational words
Source
Thelma Davies Quote
Source
Judy Garland quotes
Source