Monday 12 August 2013

Three of the Best - White Pencil Skirts


Fresh, clean and oh-so-chic, one of my favourite looks to come out of this summer is the brilliant white pencil skirt. To me, it just screams of insouciant, laid-back luxe, especially when teamed with a slogan tee or an oversized sweater.

They also happen to work brilliantly both in the office and for a night out - just take a look at the gorgeous Corine Roitfeld and Karlie Kloss for your fashpiration.

Celebrities white pencil skirt

Anyway, I’ve spent the past couple of days obsessing over white pencil skirts and I have found plenty at bargain prices - I especially love the white leather ASOS number, which I'm going to be pairing with ankle boots come autumn. However, the ones below are my pick of the crop.

I’ll be teaming mine with a slouchy jumper by day, then be adding a black crop top and court shoes by night.

How will you wear yours?

Sam x





White pencil skirts