Monday 12 August 2013

Collagen Shots - The ULTIMATE Anti-Ageing Drink



The lovely Kathryn at Rejuvenated UK is probably one of the most talented and inspirational women I have ever had the pleasure of chatting to.


Not only did she invent the amazing, all-natural Be Skinny Drink Me protein shakes (read my review here), but she’s also creator of the ultimate weapon in my quest for eternally youthful skin, Collagen Shots. Now how’s that for talent?


I had been intrigued about Collagen Shots for months, so I was thrilled when Kathryn sent me some to test. And after reading endless beauty blogger reviews - which all reported fresher, plumper, younger-looking skin (Collagen Shots are also beloved by celebrity make-up artist Daniel Sandler) - I couldn’t wait to get started - I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited for bedtime in all my life!


Collagen Shots

Designed to take as a bedtime drink (see how I’ve been enjoying mine below, although you can just mix one scoop with your glass of water), Collagen Shots are also backed up by some pretty impressive studies. In fact, 91 per cent of women who took Hydrolyzed Collagen daily for 2 months saw an increase in skin hydration and resilience, while other studies have shown skin is given an undeniable boost with collagen supplements - up to 41% less furrowing and wrinkles, in fact.


So, does it work on a “normal” person? Well, I’m not saying this lightly, but (and I’m sure anyone who has tried them can also vouch for this) Collagen Shots are literally life-changing. Containing 100% pure high potency marine collagen, they offer a unique anti-ageing solution from the inside out. Not only have they banished my dull, grey skin forever, but they’ve also added a radiant glow. My cheeks seem to be fuller, while the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead have definitely faded. In fact, they have almost completely disappeared!


In fact, my friends have started to comment on how well I look, asking if I’ve been on holiday or had a new haircut (I haven’t). I’m such an addict that as soon as I started to reach the dregs of my first packet, I had a mini meltdown and ordered my next load pronto. Perhaps it's simply my imagination, but if I haven’t had my Collagen Shot the night before, I definitely notice that my skin is more lacklustre the next day.


And if that weren’t enough to convince you to try Collagen Shots, the skin on my thighs is dimple-free, my elbows and knees are baby soft, and even my eyes seem brighter. I would go as far to say as Collagen Shots mean I even look good sans make-up, and I never say that. Not ever!


I’m now a month into my Collagen Shots and I can safely say that I will use these for life. Here’s the difference I have noticed, week-by-week:


Week One: Skin appears fresher and more radiant first thing.


Week Two: I have softer elbows, heels and knees and my eyes look brighter and whiter.


Week Three: My forehead is looking smoother, while any spots and scarring on my face are starting to clear. Miracle worker!


Week Four: Lines around the eyes are starting to fade, while the skin on my legs appears tauter and firmer. Cellulite is gone!


All in all, I can’t think of a better spent £36. You can get yours by clicking here.


Sam x

P.S Here's how I've been mixing mine.



200ml almond milk
1 tbsp chia seeds
100g mixed berries (my favourite is raspberry and strawberry), pureed
1 scoop collagen shots