Monday 15 July 2013

Getting a Workout Glow With Sweaty Betty


One thing you must know about me is that I am an absolute and utter fitness junkie.

From weight lifting and circuit training, to Pilates and online Ballet classes, I never, ever stop moving. I get itchy feet if I sit down for too long.

However, even though I spend 30 per cent of my life being active, I just don't seem to put as much thought into my workout wardrobe as I do my day-to-day one. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I always feel so uninspired.

Anyway, that's where Sweaty Betty come in.

With their bold, bright and beautiful collection of sportswear, Sweaty Betty girls will always stand out in the gym. Take your pick of neon shorts, colourful sports bras and printed running leggings - I want it all.

Just how fabulous would you look pounding the pavement in these neon shorts, or the printed capris?

If, like me, you're stuck in a workout fashion rut, then take a look at our favourite Sweaty Betty sports brights. What will you be rocking?

Sam x



Getting a Workout Glow With Sweaty Betty