Monday 15 July 2013

Glow Girl - Elemis' Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm


When it comes to my beauty regime, I would love to be able to indulge myself

But the simple fact of the matter is, I don't have the time.

There's only so long I can distract my 10-month-old son, Zayn, with make-up brushes or pretty compacts before he gets bored. Or, more likely, before I snatch them off him, soggy and covered in biscuity drool.

Day-to-day, I am always on the hunt for super beauty fixes which give a healthy, radiant glow. You know, the kind which can transform my face from "urghh" to "zing!" in seconds.

My latest pick is this little Elemis wonder right here:

Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm

Elemis' Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm is pretty much a miracle in a tube.


Formulated with vitamins to help prevent moisture loss, as well as purple orchid, noni and acai to help defend against the early signs of ageing, Elemis describe this as a new generation "hybrid moisturiser".

What does that mean? Well, the Balm is wonderfully light and so is perfect for even the oiliest of skins, like mine (pretty much an oil slick at times). I have been wearing it mixed in with my normal day moisturiser or, on warmer days, on its own. 


It gives my skin a real luminosity, making me appear much more rested and healthy than I am, all without some of the tacky glitter than can appear in many radiance boosters. In fact, when I massage this in, I instantly seem to lose that dull, grey complexion which probably scares the living daylights out of my hubby every morning.

Actually, I scare myself.

Um, anyway. Since the Flash Balm works a treat on evening out skin tone, it also makes a fantastic primer. Unlike with many other moisturisers or complexion-boosters, my make-up didn't slide when I used this as a base and I had no need for foundation touch-ups. My skin stayed smooth, glowing and youthful throughout the whole day.

So, if you want dewy, fresh skin (and, really, who doesn't?) then there is no way you can afford to not have the Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm in your life. Get your mitts on it at Time to Spa here, and say hello to that glowing girl in the mirror!

Sam x