Tuesday 30 April 2013

Lustworthy Make-Up - Pierre Hardy for NARS


I have a thing (or two) for beautiful palettes and pretty-as-a-picture make-up. Nothing brings a smile to my face quite so much as sweeping a brush across a glam powder, or a decorated bronzer. And if it's scented, even better!


My latest beauty crush is the divine collaboration between Pierre Hardy and make-up maestros NARS. Inspired by Hardy's S/S13 shoe collection, this limited edition range features six nail polish duos and two beautiful blush palettes.

Top of my list are the shimmering blushes, which feature silky textures and bold, graphic prints. I love the subtle hints of gold, which I reckon would give you a fab glow this summer!




Meanwhile, the nail varnish sets come in gorgeous, wearable shades and are even packaged in tiny shoe boxes and cloth bags. How blooming fab is that?! Take your pick of colours, but these are my favourites...






Beauty and shoes - what's not to love? Now, where's my credit card...?

The Pierre Hardy for NARS collection is available exclusively at Selfridges. Just get clicking here.

Sam x