Wednesday 1 May 2013

Pastels And Grey In Your Home With Magpie Miller


Samantha and I have been adoring pastels with grey for as long as I can remember, we even had our wedding colour scheme, back in 2010, centred around our favourite shades too. Both of our homes are decorated in greys with pastels, my house has grey in every single room except for one of the bedrooms. I just cannot get enough of it.

So, when I received the following images from Magpie Miller presenting some of her new homeware collections I was absolutely bowled over.

Just feast your eyes on these…...



magpie miller

magpie miller 2

magpie miller 3

magpie miller 4


magpie miller 5


magpie miller 6
Lilac Ombre Tumbler – Coming soon!

magpie miller 7
Polyhedron Origami Candlesticks £25



Gorgeous aren't they? I want to buy EVERYTHING! These images are only a snapshot of Magpie Miller's magnificent wares, there's even more on her website. Go take a look!

Pastel heaven love

Teresa x