Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fashion Fix - Top 10 Shirts


HELLO there and welcome back to getting your latest fashion fix in 2014. Yes it has been a few weeks since the High Street Hitlist so I thought I would share with you today the Top 10 most coveted shirts in the shops right now.

Shirts are a big staple part of my wardrobe, in fact, I have more shirts than my husband. I love em! It would be a rare moment to see me in a low scoop top, I always favour buttoned up to the collar across my décolletage.

I have had a look on the high street and online and have found you the best 10 shirts there are to buy right now.


flower shirt topshop,
Multi flower shirt - TOPSHOP £35
white lace shirt
Shirt with heavy ethereal lace - ASOS £36
urban outfitters spotty shirt
Spotty poplin shirt in ivory - URBAN OUTFITTERS £40
star print shirt
Printed shirt with pockets - ZARA £29.99
jaeger blouse
Ermine printed blouse, JAEGER £125
zebra shirt
Zebra shirt - OASIS £40
checked zara shirt
Checked shirt - TRF at ZARA £25.99
moto denim shirt
MOTO bloom denim shirt - TOPSHOP £35
french connection blouse
Memphis spray shirt - FRENCH CONNECTION £60
grey denim shirt
Grey denim shirt - H&M £19.99


There are quite a few of these shirts I need to buy, especially the final one from H&M, I don't think I have a grey denim shirt yet.


Teresa x