Tuesday 10 September 2013

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Kurt Geiger's BARGAIN Boots


One of my favourite things about the cooler days and the crispness of Autumn is the excitement of buying new boots. In fact, come August, I am already yearning for September so that I can finally rock my ankle boots with my beloved skinnies.

Anyway, this season's search for new boots hit a bit of a pleasant surprise when I received an email from Kurt Geiger inviting me to 20 per cent off throughout September. Yes, 20 PER CENT OFF! At Kurt Geiger. I think I nearly fainted.

Our favourite high street shoe store is offering the discount on its entire range this month (just enter the code KGSEPT20), and what better way to celebrate than with a pair of bargain boots?

Our favourites? Well, both Teresa and I have been swooning over navy boots at the moment - they just seem so fresh and so different compared to our usual black ankle boots - and it was instant love when we spotted Acne's pair. But they are a little out of your budget too (sob), then this pair from Vince will be right up your street! Less than £90 when you take off your discount.

Enjoy your guilt-free shopping. Just don't go too crazy...

Sam x

P.S All prices below are BEFORE the 20 per cent discount has been taken off.

GET YOUR STOMP ON IN THESE FLATS







ADD LENGTH TO YOUR LEGS WITH THESE BEAUTIES