Monday 9 September 2013

Accessories to Make You Swoon - Lady Trinket Jewellery



Wow, do we keep spoiling you ladies with gorgeous jewellery or what?

The latest pieces which have us swooning are these show-stopper designs by Lady Trinket. Packed full of colour and interesting details, these are statement pieces which will transform any outfit into one with instant "wow factor".

I mean, just look at these. How glorious are they?



Lady Trinket Jewellery



Available to buy on online jewellery boutique Flash Trash, I guarantee that you will find a design to fall in love with.

I was lucky enough to be asked to pick two pieces to try, and instantly fell head over heels for this Aqua Studded Bar Collar.

With its pretty blue drop stones and gold and diamante detailing, I thought it would be the perfect piece to brighten up my dull, office wear. To make sure the necklace did all the talking, I styled it up with my favourite grey cashmere jumper, white chiffon shirt and polka dot cropped skinnies.

cashmere jumper, necklace

diamante necklace

Meanwhile, these Summer Bloom Drop earrings were exactly what I needed to add some va-va-voom to my chiffon shirts and basic tees, which I paired with leather-look skinnies.

dangly earrings


So, what do you think? Are you a fan of Lady Trinket too?

Sam x