Wednesday 14 August 2013

Unwind And De-Stress With Jardins D'Eden Bath Soaks


After a long, hard day at work, I love nothing more than running myself a hot, bubbly bath.


There's just something instantly soothing about submerging yourself beneath soapy water and letting your mind float far away...


Recently, I was given the chance to try the wonderful Jardins D'Eden Indulge Dead Sea Bath Soak, and I can quite honestly say I love everything about it.

bath soak


Can't you tell, just from looking at the packaging, that it's gorgeous stuff? I mean, look at the delicate rose petals swirled prettily around the bottle! You just know that this soak means business, and it's going to get you to relax whether you like it or not..

Anyway, containing 100% natural ingredients and handcrafted in London, D'Eden is a very modern, sophisticated brand, and I urge you to check out the range they offer.

However, star of the show is most definitely the bath soak, which I found to be intoxicating and pretty powerful (almost sherbetty!), with strong, floral notes of Geranium, Palmarosa, and Petitgrain to help balance body and mind. However, add a scoop to running water, and it transforms into a soothing, tranquil smell which I promise will linger on your skin and leave you smelling fresh all day.

One of my favourite things about the soak is how silky soft it leaves my skin. With salts that are harvested from the Dead Sea in Jordan, the D'Eden soaks are renowned for their healing and skin-boosting qualities. They can help to relax the muscles and even relieve problems such as acne and eczema.

All in all, they make for a pretty indulgent treat when nothing else will help you switch off and unwind.

D'Eden bath salts cost from £16 and are available to buy on the website here.