Wednesday 21 August 2013

Quirky Jewellery For The Edgy Fashionista


I don't do standard jewellery and if I find something quirky and edgy then I am there in front of the queue with my credit card at the ready. Today I am going to share with you my new favourite shop on Etsy.

I have found this rather unusual shop called Mirta which I think you are going to be very interested in seeing. They do jewellery like you have never seen before (well I have never seen anything like it) and you are going to love it!

Check out these industrial-looking jewellery pieces…..


industrial earrings
Chandelier, oxidized sterling silver post earrings £42.59
black point ring
Thorn oxidized sterling silver ring, £22.93
sterling silver bracelet
Sticks - oxidized sterling silver twig bracelet, £68.14
ring stack
Thorns - three oxidised sterling silver stacking rings, £50.45
industrial style ring
Eye - herkimer diamond oxidized sterling silver ring, £68.14


There are a lot more different designs of Mirta's jewellery for you to swoon over. Pop over and check out the Etsy store.

Gorgeous isn't it?


Teresa x