Monday 19 August 2013

Designer Love - Markus Lupfer's Jewel Stone Necklace Jumper


It's no big secret that Teresa and I absolutely adore Markus Lupfer's gorgeously quirky knitwear. Each and every single season, we write about his latest designs, which just never seem to disappoint. (just check out this post to see how much we adore his knits)

As wonderful as his last range of pop art-inspired jumpers were, I love the elegance of this jewel stone necklace jumper. Isn't it pretty?

I'm also thinking that the fabulous berry shade would look wonderful against pretty much any skin tone.

Markus Lupfer jewel stone jumper

At £250 a pop, they are a little (OK, a lot!) pricey, but this statement piece would lift any wardrobe - and you don't even need to worry about accessorising! Just throw on and go.

How many other ways do I need to justify this purchase before I'm allowed to order...?

Anyway, you can get yours from Glassworks Studios, right here. 

Happy shopping,

Sam x