Monday 8 July 2013

Making a Statement With Wolf & Moon Jewellery


Ever since I was little, I have loved statement jewels.

As a small girl, I would sit and watch my mum get ready, my beady eyes eyeing up her strings of pearls, or her diamond rings. I'd gaze, wide-eyed, in wonder as her jewellery box overflowed with glittering bracelets or delicate brooches.

Twenty years later, nothing's changed - I'm still a magpie at heart. So, as you can imagine, I jumped at the chance when gorgeous online boutique Wolf and Moon offered to send me some of their jewellery to try.

Now, if you haven't heard of Wolf and Moon before, then you're in for a real treat. The company is a handcrafted jewellery label, run by British artist and designer Hannah Davis, and is a treasure trove of finds.

Hannah's makes everything in her Brighton studio with the aim of creating unique pieces of jewellery that are affordable for all. Everything, from the huge tribal necklaces to the jaw-dropping earrings, is utterly beautiful and makes for real talking point pieces.

I was in need of some door knocker sparklies, so I opted for these gorgeous Double Triangle earrings, which cost £20. Aren't they lovely?





As a blonde, I went for highlight-flattering gold, but you can also get them in retro tortoiseshell or horn. Since the earrings make such a fab statement on their own, I teamed them with a simple black wrap dress from & Other Stories, nude strappy heels from Zara, my white Chanel bag and a sleek ponytail.

They also happen to brighten up these cheap and cheerful cat eye sunnies from H+M a treat!




What do you think?

However, as much as I adore these earrings, I could easily snap up each and every single one of Wolf and Moon's pieces. Here are some of my top picks:

Wolf & Moon




Do you love statement jewellery too? What unique jewellery labels do you love?

Sam x