Thursday 13 June 2013

Eye Bags Be Gone! Elemis' Absolute Eyes Serum


Since becoming a mum, I have been on an endless, one-woman quest to find a magical remedy for under-eye bags (actually, suitcases).

I have tried product after product, serum after serum and cream after cream, yet nothing seemed to eradicate or erase my shadows. I thought that I was always destined to look like a Panda (at best) when I woke up in the morning...



Then, I discovered Elemis' Absolute Eye Serum. It was like wizardry in a bottle, my very own magic potion.

This light serum promises to help minimise the effects of ageing and dark circles. Coming in a handy dispenser bottle, I have been patting it on night and day for the past few months (using a cream afterwards at night), but I noticed an effect in just days.

With active, natural ingredients including Rosewood, Osmanthus, soothing Comfrey, Lavender and soothing Chamomile, this gentle remedy has hit my eye bags into oblivion. My eyes also feel instantly soothed after using this, with the skin noticeably taut.

What's more, it also happens to be incredibly well-priced at just £28 from Time to Spa here.

Eye bags, be gone!

Sam x