Thursday 30 May 2013

A Perfect Summer Cover-Up - Vassilisa Scarves


Well, it would certainly seem like last weekend's sun has gone, probably putting a rather abrupt end to our summer.

If, like me, you're a bit confused by what to wear (last weekend I was rocking my sundresses, this week has seen me in jumpers!), then I think I have a stylish solution to all your problems.

On my ultimate fashion wish-list are these Vassilisa scarves, as seen on Kate Moss. Featuring stunning prints in muted, earthy colours, they're just the ticket for breathing new life into my beloved trench coat.



Thanks to the ethnic styling on some of the scarves, I also reckon these would make for the perfect stylish cover-up this festival season.

What? You weren't honestly hoping for sunshine, were you?



While prices start at £220, I'm a firm believer in spending a little bit extra on a good quality scarf. Not only do they look luxurious but, let's face it, you really get some wear out of them in this country!

Now, which colour would you pick?

Sam x