Monday 8 April 2013

The Fabulous Walls Ice Cream Picnic Ware


You can tell I'm a sun worshipper at heart, can't you?

Just two days of sunshine at the weekend and, not only did I race out the door with beachy waves, sunnies and my trench shrugged round my shoulders, but I also started looking at picnic ware. Yes, really.

Ignore the fact that the skies are meant to cloud over once again this week. Ignore the fact that the temperatures didn't even hit ten degrees. Oh, and ignore the fact that we live in the UK.

For one, glorious, golden moment, I was picturing myself lazing about on a beach with John Lewis' fabulous Walls Ice Cream picnic ware. How freaking cool are these?





I mean, I know that this is a bit of a random post, but I've always had a penchant for Twister lollies. They remind me of lazy summers spent lying on the grass at school, pretending to study for exams. In actual fact, I would be flirting with boys and rolling down hills (not with the boys, you understand), daisy chains in my hair...

Anyway, I NEED to buy this range. I reckon it will look fabulous for garden parties come summer, and doesn't it just make you smile?



The range starts from £4.50 and you can buy it from John Lewis here.

Sam x