Saturday 13 June 2015

Chocolate S'mores Protein Cookies


Chocolate S'mores Protein Cookies...

Do I really need to say more?

S'mores are one of my favourite treats, and I am addicted to anything S'mores flavoured. Just give me chocolate and marshmallows and I'm a happy lady!

Anyway, these incredibly chocolatey, gooey, soft cookies were immediately devoured by the boyfriend. He didn't leave any for me, which is probably just as well, because I'd have scoffed the lot too.

You have been warned...

Sam x

CHOCOLATE S'MORES PROTEIN COOKIES

Smores Protein Cookies


Ingredients:
3/4 cup oat flour
2 scoops S'mores protein powder (I used Trutein)
2/3 cup cacao
1/2 cup Coconom coconut sugar
3.5 tbsp grass-fed butter
1 tbsp coconut nectar
3/4 tsp baking powder
2 eggs
Large handful dark chocolate chunks
Large handful sugar-free marshmallows, chopped

Method:
1) Preheat the oven to 170C, then line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Mix together all ingredients in a blender - apart from the chocolate and marshmallows - until smooth and combine. Stir through the chocolate and marshmallows.

2) Using a tablespoon, dump circles of cookie dough onto the lined tray, pressing down into neat circles. The cookies will spread a little, so keep some space in between each cookie. Pop the tray into the oven for around 8 minutes, then leave to cool before enjoying!