Friday 6 September 2013

De-Age Your Hands With Our Favourite Hand Cream


As you may know by now, I rarely submit a beauty review on IAIT simply because not many products reach my strict criteria. It has to be an item so good it makes me want to rush out and buy it and replace another beauty product I had previously been using.

Well, this Hand De-Age Cream by Dr.Ceuticals* is a miracle in a tube.

Admittedly, the packaging does specify it takes three months before you will notice a big difference but even so, I am bowled over by the results now after two weeks. It is not often you can find a hand cream which feels as though your hands are being pampered and so well cared for.

Hours after I have applied this intensive cream my hands will still velvet-soft and that includes washing my hands throughout the day and not having to reapply the cream. Already I am noticing my big man hands are getting softer and my knuckles are no longer dry desperate for a drop of moisture. In fact, they are very much hydrated, plump and smooth. I only apply this cream in the morning and before I go to bed at night and the marked improvement in the appearance of my hands is clearly visible.

de-age hand cream


This hand cream is available to buy direct from Dr.Ceuticals website or you can pop along to Boots and purchase a tube of this miracle cream for £9.99.

I highly recommend for you to try out this hand cream.

Teresa x


*Please note, this product was sent to me to review.