Monday 26 August 2013

Sportswear To Stand Out In - Charli Cohen's VIS Collection


As an exercise addict, my workout wardrobe takes up (almost) as much space as my 'everyday' one. In fact, long gone are the days where I'd pound it out at the gym wearing a baggy, faded grey tee and holey joggers. 

Now, I like to ask so much more of my workout gear. Not only does it need to be comfy and practical, but it also needs to be stylish - why should I sacrifice my love for fashion when I exercise?

So, where do you get clothing that's not only hard-working, but also seriously glamorous? Well, I've found the answer to all our prayers - step forward talented designer Charli Cohen and her first sportswear collection, VIS.

Charli and her popular website (she is a woman of many, many talents and also custom-creates nutrition plans) are well known among the online fitness elite, but something tells me this girl is just getting started.

Charli Cohen VIS

Graduating as Womenswear student of the year from Kingston University London in 2012, Charli's graduate collection has already seen her shortlisted as a finalist for numerous awards, including the Vauxhall Fashion Scout Merit Award.

And all for good reason too - I've never seen sportswear quite like it.

Charli Cohen Sportswear


Charli's VIS Collection successfully bridges the gap between sportswear and ready-to-wear fashion, combining effortless, oversized outerwear with second-skin baselayers. The pair work to make a real statement collection, with performance always in mind.

You want to be a strong, confident woman? Then you need these pieces!

Charli Cohen Dynamo Bra Laser Legging

Our pick of Charli's bold designs feature her signature grey and yellow colour scheme (if ever a combo was made for us, it was that) and we are head-over-heels with this Dynamo Bra and Laser Legging (pictured above).

Just look - you know that all eyes will be on you if you hit the gym looking like this:

Charli Cohen

All Charli's pieces are ready for pre-order. Just take a look and let us know what you think! www.charli-cohen.com/vis

Sam x