Wednesday 10 July 2013

What I Wore Wednesday - A Trip to the Beach


This time last week, I was in gloriously sunny Cornwall. The sky was every bit as blue as the sea, while the sands were long and golden.

I took a much-needed break from work and kicked back and relaxed with my gorgeous family. Fair to say, it was utter bliss.

Naturally, we spent a lot of time on the beach and, since I am happiest running through sand with boho waves, flip-flops and a maxi, I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite beach outfits.

yellow maxi dress



This one-shouldered yellow maxi from ASOS Marketplace is actually one of my all-time favourite dresses. Super bright and sunny, it is an instant mood-lifter - perfect for rocking on a summer's day.



Made of a light, figure-flatterting jersey, this is the perfect dress to throw on over a bikini to take you from beach to bar.

I like to let the colour do all the talking, so I teamed it with my beloved Brazilian Havaianas, Ray Ban aviators and my rose gold Michael Kors watch (seen just in shot). Oh, and let's not forget my miniature Gruffalo, Zayn!

The dress is no longer for sale, but was purchased through the Marketplace Hoily boutique. I have just been having a browser and they have LOADS of gorgeous dresses in stock - how beautiful are these?



Have you bought anything from ASOS Marketplace before? And what do you like to wear on the beach?

Sam x

We are linking up with Transatlantic Blonde's What I Wore Wednesday.

What I Wore Wednesday