Thursday 18 July 2013

Changing Rooms With Look Again

When I was little, one of my favourite things to watch was Changing Rooms.

I know, I know - it’s not very cool of me to admit that. But you know what? I loved it.

You see, I loved watching the arguments and the spectacular fall outs. I loved watching Lawrence Llewlyn Bowen toss his hair like a camp Disney prince (I would shout at my TV as he turned yet another respectable home into a pimp’s paradise), and I loved watching people sob as they finally got the house of their dreams.

But, most of all, I loved seeing a room transform in front of my eyes.

Ever since then, a teeny tiny part of me has wanted to try my hand at interior design. I could spend hours trawling through Pinterest, looking for ways to improve my own home and to achieve a certain “look”.

But however hard I try, and however many pictures I study, you can never quite picture what it’s going to look like at home, can you?

This is why I have fallen in love with Look Again’s amazing Create a Room website. The app gives users the chance to design their own room, using a number of products available on the Look Again site. You can take your pick from a range of themes - we loved the calming “sea shades” - and sit back and relax as you get to designing your dream lounge or bedroom.

I spent hours upon hours creating various rooms with the app (who knew virtual designing could be so fun?!) and literally lost an afternoon to it. Some of the wallpapers on the site were absolutely stunning, and I can really see myself ordering this roll for my bedroom.



Here’s one of my favourite looks I designed - I fell in love with this amazing Londinium wallpaper by Graham & Green and worked my room around that. I also couldn't resist the cute scottie dog cushion!


Are you going to have a go at redesigning your own room?

Be warned, it’s highly addictive!

Sam x

P.S Please note, this is a Featured Post