Monday 1 July 2013

A Month in the Life of I Am Into This


So, here we are, into July already. I was about to call it summer, but then realised that that was pushing it a little...

Anyway, here at I Am Into This, we have enjoyed a fantastic June, full of laughs, meet-ups with fab people (Magpie Miller and Folly Home to name but a few) and, of course, lots of shopping and eating thrown in for good measure. Well, what do you expect?

Here is Sam's month in pictures - once again, it is every bit as crazy as my real life. Glamorous, I most definitely am not!

Sam x

P.S I am currently on holiday with zero wifi and Teresa is also having a break - you will get blog posts this week, but do stick with us on twitter etc. Normal service will resume next week!

SAM'S JUNE


As I mentioned last month, I became a godmother! Here is my hubby, me and Zayn, all ready for the  Christening (Zayn slept through it, even through my god-awful singing).

dress for a christening

This month, we have mostly been scoffing these homemade Oreo Banana Split Bites. Recipe to come soon...

oreo and banana recipe

I have also turned my favourite treat - Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - into healthy, clean eats. Check out the blog tomorrow for more!

peanut recipe,

My beautiful mum turned 50. I can hardly believe it - just how amazing does she look?!

i am into this


Zayn turned 9 months old in June - I can hardly believe where time has gone! I was looking through some old snaps, and here we were when he was a few weeks old. Look how he has changed. My baby has gone!

month in the life of

But, you know what? He gets lovelier and lovelier by the day...

instagram on the blog

blogpost

Every single Saturday, I like to lock myself in the kitchen and get baking. It's my way of relaxing.

baking recipes

This month, I have been snapping up these quilted sweaters from Topshop in pretty much every colour under the sun. Comfy, versatile and ultra flattering - they are the perfect cover-up for summer rain!

red quilted sweater

My favourite new nude nail polish, a No.7 beauty in So Simple. 

nude nail polish

I have become addicted to my Babyliss Big Hair brush. I suffer from flat, fine hair and it is a MIRACLE worker.

i am into this blog

I LOVE getting parcels. Especially when the parcels are as pretty as this jewellery...watch out for a review soon!

gold triangle earrings

I have spent a small fortune in buying vintage china. Because tea - even green tea - tastes so much nicer that way.

healthy tea

Happiness is this.

family happiness


TERESA'S JUNE

We have been working very hard this month and it is really paying off. We have been approached by some fantastic companies who we are so excited to be collaborating with. Cannot tell you much right now, but all will be revealed in due course.