Thursday 6 June 2013

Top Marks - The Coolest Shirt This Summer


For the last few months, I have found myself lusting after a lot of M&S clothing. Yes, really...

Perhaps it has a lot to do with the inevitable charm and sex appeal of Miss Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (she can make anything seem cool, right?) or perhaps, since the other high street stores are littered with 90s pieces I wore as a child, I want to wear something a little bit more chic, a bit classier. Yes, that is a polite way of saying that I no longer have the body of an 18-year-old...

Marks and Spencers' Limited Collection - the store's fashion-forward range - have had some real gems in this summer. In fact, I have bought two shirts and a jumper from there and have received numerous compliments on them.

And if you need any further convincing that M&S is where it's at, then check out this candy coloured pink coat...

Be still my beating heart.

Since that beauty isn't in stores til August (seriously, you are going to have to fight me for it), I'm currently lusting after this Limited Collection shirt, which is available to buy for £32.50 online here.



Neon, sleeveless and beaded, it ticks all my boxes and I need it now. Just how fab would this look with some coated skinnies by day, or some cigarette trousers and killer courts by night?

Perfect for wearing for drinking cocktails, rocking on a night out with the girls, for an alternative to wear to summer weddings...this is the do-all shirt!

Have you been snapping up anything at M&S this summer?

Sam x