Friday 7 June 2013

Mango Frocks To Rock Any Occasion


It is rather unusual for me to post a separate hitlist for one store but, this week, I have been bowled over by Mango's new stock.

To cut a long story short, Samantha and myself are frequently asked by others if we can help to find an outfit or shoes for a certain wedding or fancy formal occasion peeps may be attending. As part of our styling and personal shopping service, we are more than happy to help you ladies out.

So, when I was compiling this week's High Street Hitlist, I took a butchers at Mango and was gobsmacked when I saw not one, not two and not even three gowns which would be perfect. Nope, instead I found ELEVEN!

Now, how often does that happen?

Never. 

Better yet, the dresses are also brilliantly priced, meaning it is only right that we give Mango their own post today.

So, without further ado, let me share with you the frocks we think are super smashing great!

Teresa x


(THEY HAVE NOT PAID ME TO SAY ANY OF THIS OR FEATURE THEM TODAY!)


mango gown
Strapless gown, £119.99
mermaid lace gown
Mermaid lace gown, £129.99
shoulder applique gown
Shoulder appliques gown, £99.99
draped mango gown
Draped straps mermaid gown, £99.99
draped gown
Draped detail gown, £79.99
mango sheer dress
Sequinned long sheer dress, £69.99
panels lace gown
Panels lace gown, £114.99
green lace gown
Lace gown, £69.99
embellished neckline gown
Embellished neckline gown, £99.99