Wednesday 22 May 2013

Statement Bridal Jewellery


You don't have to buy your bridal jewellery from a specific bridal shop or designer, you can always shop elsewhere if you want something a little bit different and if you want to make more of a statement. I have visited The Outnet for a designer bargain, Kabiri and ASOS to see what I could find as an alternative for your wedding day.

I am in love with every single piece of jewellery, the statement earrings certainly beat a plain pair of studs for your wedding day.







If I had a large enough jewellery box and an even bigger bank account to go with it then I would buy every single piece of jewellery. Even if you're not getting married, I am sure you have got a special frock which needs some kickass statement jewellery to go with it.


Teresa x