Tuesday 28 May 2013

Lavera's Ultimate Anti-Ageing Face SPF


Ever since my teen years, I have been on the hunt for that perfect daily facial SPF. Preferably one that didn't leave me with a thick coating of grease, or make my face look like a glow-in-the-dark marshmallow.

For a long, long time, I hunted to no avail - there were the creams which made me break out, the ones which left my make-up sliding down my face come my mid-morning cuppa, and the ones which made me look as if I had seen a ghost.

Recently, however, I've been able to call a halt to my search.


After describing my SPF woes to the lovely Susie Fairgrieve, she very kindly sent me a parcel containing Lavera's award-winning Sun Anti-Ageing Sun Cream SPF 15, the perfect facial SPF to wear daily and beneath my make-up.

Thankfully, I had plenty of opportunity to test it out this weekend as - HURRAH - we finally, finally got some sunshine, and it is every bit as good as I have read.

The cream blends in brilliantly and, after being left a little while to absorb, it was non-greasy on my skin. It was also impossible to tell I had applied it, result! It left my skin feeling soft and smooth, and by the end of the day (a day spent in the sun, around a BBQ), my make-up was still perfectly in place.

The Lavera SPF is NATRUE certified, as well as being waterproof and protecting against both UVA and UVB rays. Active ingredients, including Hyaluronic Acid and organic Aloe Vera, also naturally moisturise the skin and help protect the skin from ageing. Meanwhile, vitamin E and Beta Glucan provide effective skin cell protection, locking in moisture hand helping to protect against environmental influences.

And the best bit yet? It only costs £9 from organic online beauty boutique Big Green Smile!

Get ordering now,

Sam x